Saturday 27 November 2010

Happy thanks giving holidays !

This picture arrived today sent in by a lady who lives in Texas USA. Mal and her family are currently enjoying their thanksgiving holidays- she wrote a lovely piece on her blog (http://saenzmom.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-love-holidays.html) about our fund raising efforts promoting our awareness campaign as you can see the bands I had sent her had arrived that morning ! Thank you Mal ! Hope you and your family have a very happy thanks giving holiday Any one wishing to donate or buy a wrist band, just look for the donate button on the right hand side of the page- payment can be made by pay pal and is totally secure and safe.
I spoke to Shelley from the Inferno dance class last night for some last minute instructions regarding the raffle, poor girl was sounding a little stressed ! Her compare for the show tonight had cried off sick, one of the younger dancers had sprained her ankle and one of the older girls had tonsillitis - its a real shame as these girls have spent three years rehearsing for this show -I feel so sorry for them-Having said that I`m sure it will be a roaring success ! I have had a sneak preview of the girls costumes [Shelleys mum makes them all ] they are divine ! Looking forward to the show- see you there !

6 comments:

judy said...

Hi Janet good luck with the raffle sure you will do well Beautiful day but wrap up warm tonight love as always Judy xxx

Sharon said...

Hi Janet!
I do so hope that the raffle goes beyond your expectations and I'm sure the dancers will do great - a little extra room on the stage - LOL! I can't wait until I hear how well it all went!

XXX

Janet said...

Thank you ! xx

Terry said...

Take pictures of the dancers if you get a chance - it sounds like fun!

Sara Diana said...

Hi, I think Andy is a very brave guy. I am painting a stone for him and adding it to my rock garden. When I do it, I will send you a link to my blog, I have promised him a photo. I have lots of stones with positive messages on them but a special section is dedicated to those I want to keep in my thoughts and who need some positive vibes x

Janet said...

Hi Sarah! what a wonderful gesture- thank you ! glad you are back to blogging- good luck with your fund raising you are doing a fantastic job
xx