Thursday 18 November 2010

Raffle prizes

Well, we are nearly coming to the end of our raffle prizes ! Sister Ann is making up a hamper [her speciality -it will be fabulous ] Brother John is donating several bottles of wine and I think there are a few nice smelly things to come ! .A great big thank you to the lovely lady who donated the set of bathroom scales [see above ] her name is Ann Tatham, I met her the other day in my sisters shop, Ann and her friend also bought some MND supporters bands from us-thank you so much-and to my neighbour Gwyneth who donated the body wash /spray and the mug with the chocolate covered spoons and truffles . yummy ! You know just what us girls like ! The teddy ? well I could not resist- he`s looking for a good home [hope you noticed he`s wearing his band ! ]

3 comments:

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

Oh what lovely prizes. I love Teddy and how cute does he look with his band♥♥ People have been so wonderful and kind. It will be exciting to hear how much money the raffle raises:) Linda xx

ann said...

I love the Teddy too, us girls, we never grow up, Ann x

Nekkid Chicken said...

Seems its all coming together nicely. :O)