Thursday 11 November 2010

Raffle prizes

Our next raffle prize has been donated by Beauty by Hayley, 167, High Street, Prestatyn.
Proprietor Hayley is pictured above on the left with her mum Theresa . I hope I win this one ! Its for a neck, shoulder and back massage ! I can`t remember the last time I had one of those , What a luxury ! Thank you- to both of you for supporting our MND campaign and for wearing your bands !
Contact details for beauty by Hayley -01745 888988
Oh by the way -the affilliated link I was after is now on the official MNDA web site-shop [just after mnd lovely ladies ] -thanks Susan x www.mndassociation.org

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Ooh, what luxury! I have never had the pleasure of a massage! That sounds like the prize to win!

Pretty ladies!

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

What a great prize to win. It's so wonderful to see all the fantastic prizes you have so far:) You are doing such a terrific job Janet♥ Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

I haven't been here in a while and I can't believe how much you've done! Bravo. Loved the posts about Frazer and the photo with him was great. You're like a magnet now. Comes with doing such terrific and important work I think.
Dia

Callie Brady said...

You need to be congratulated on the work you are doing that has resulted in all the money you have collected. You really are amazing.

Janet said...

Gosh ! I can`t take all the credit ! Andrew and fellow band mates raised nearly half that amount on their own ! Its a team effort ! We are all pitching in -thank you for all the comments- Andrew and all the family love reading them ! xx