Wednesday 17 November 2010

On which summit are they ?



Many thanks to Dave Spragg and his family for supporting Andrew and sending in this photo !
Can anyone tell me on which summit have these group of walkers arrived at ? The photo`s were taken on the 25th of October on what looks like to be a beautiful day ! I love the photograph above with just the hands -nice to think of people united together and joining in to help us raise awareness of this disease . Just look at the views in the back ground ! breathtaking ! well worth the trek.

9 comments:

John Going Gently said...

scarfell?

and you broke your 1000 uk visitors!

ann said...

Give us a clue Jan

BadPenny said...

Hello there. I recognise John ! Wonerful photos - wherever they were taken !

Janet said...

ok ! its the third highest peak in England ! ready steady go ! get on google !

John Going Gently said...

helvellyn! and no penny its not me!
I wouldn't climb a ladder

Terry said...

Skiddaw? I cheated.

Janet said...

Well done John ! Helvellyn was the answer I was looking for-situated in the lake district.Height 950 metres , Dave and his party reached it via Striding edge and Swirral edge.

judy said...

Hi Janet working computer at last. Wonderful picture of the hands i agree sometimes pictures speak louder than words xxx

Unknown said...

Hi janet glad the photos were of use